From keynotes at a gatherings of cosmetics chemists to lectures on personal branding, to holiday parties at prestige cosmetics brands or leading seminars on corporate communication at Fortune 100 corporations, as a public speaker Rachel Weingarten informed, dazzled and delighted audiences and classrooms with her extensive vast knowledge of beauty history, cosmetics marketing, random trivia and tidbits. She’s also led workshops on international etiquette and communication and spirituality in the workplace. During lockdown in NYC during coronavirus, Rachel led engaging workshops for senior citizens and Holocaust survivors in her guise as co-founder of national nonprofit the RWR Network.
Highlights of some of Rachel’s speaking engagements include:
- Yearly gathering of Society of Cosmetics Chemists (repeat speaker)
- Luxury marketing program in association with LVMH
- International communication and etiquette with Nuance Communications
- Holiday parties at top international prestige cosmetics companies (NDA still active)
- Charity event in association with the Governor’s Ball for the Academy Awards
- Event in support of the Golden Globes
Rachel would love to speak at your next event or guest lecture or develop a fun curriculum for you and your brand.
In addition to public speaking, Rachel is also a sometimes professor and has lectured at/taught/led seminars on the graduate and undergraduate levels at:
- Parsons School of Design
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- New York University